This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.

Apply for registration

These are the forms you need to apply for registration with us.

Please note: there are different forms and different parts you need to fill in depending on what you want to register.


About the forms

The forms are available:

  • Below in PDF format. They can be downloaded by right-clicking the mouse on the links and selecting 'save target as'. Print the PDF forms and fill them in by hand.
  • As Word documents that can be completed on-screen - the Health declaration booklet is not available in this format yet.

All completed forms should be sent to :

Ofsted National Business Unit
Royal Exchange Buildings
St Anne's Square
M2 7LA


Apply for registration

The application form asks questions about the service you want to register and the people who will run it.

Read the guide to registration


Forms for:

organisations; the law describes an organisation as 'a body corporate or any incorporated association other than a partnership'



Form SC1


individual providers; the law describes an individual provider as 'a person who carries on a service'
partners; these are people who run their businesses in partnership with others

the Responsible Individual, individual applicant and manager

(the law describes a manager as 'the person in day to day control of the service):

Form SC2
Health declaration booklet

Financial declaration

(this does not apply to a responsible individual representing a local authority or an HS trust, or a manager's application)

Pre-interview questionnaire
Registration fee