NDA Strategy Document
Our Strategy is an important document that sets out our preferred routes to achieving our mission.
Final Strategy 2006 (2.76Mb)
We published our Strategy in March 2006 following Government approval and public consultation on our Draft Strategy.
We are reviewing our Strategy and expect to publish our revised Strategic Plan, following public consultation and Government approval, early in 2011.
How to get involved
You can choose which topic area to get involved in by viewing the plans for engaging stakeholders on each of the topics within our Strategy.
After consultation we have implemented the following topic strategies:
Up and Coming Stakeholder Engagement
We are due to consult on the following the coming months:
- Supply Chain Strategy - Approval
- Asset Optimisation - Credible Options
- Revenue Optimisations THORP and SMP - Credible Options
- Land and Property Management - Credible Options and Approval
- Lower Activity Waste - Assess and Select Options
- Land Quality Management - Assess and Select Options
- Clean-up and Decommissioning and Prioritisation - Assess and Select Options
We recently consulted stakeholders on the following: