Unique reference number EY369922
On this page you can read the inspection report for this provider. To protect the privacy of providers on domestic premises, we do not show their names or addresses.
If you want details of childcare providers in your area, you can call Childcarelink on 0800 234 6346, or visit its website at www.childcarelink.gov.uk.
About the provider
Date of registration:16/04/2008
Register type: Early Years Register / Compulsory Childcare Register / Voluntary Childcare Register
Conditions of registration
Conditions are restrictions that Ofsted places on a registration. Providers must meet these conditions at all times they provide registered care, as well as other requirements for registration. It is an offence not to meet conditions unless the provider has a reasonable excuse. If there are no conditions displayed then Ofsted has not restricted the registration.
The registered person:
- may care for no more than 5 children under 8 years; of these, not more than 2 may be in the early years age group, and of these, not more than 1 may be under 1 year at any one time (Early Years Register, compulsory part of the Childcare Register)
- may leave an assistant alone with children for short periods of time providing the arrangements are agreed and confirmed in writing by parents and the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage continue to be met (Early Years Register)
- may provide overnight care for 2 children under 8 years; of these, not more than 1 may be under 1 year (Early Years Register, compulsory part of the Childcare Register, voluntary part of the Childcare Register)
- must not use the main bedroom (Early Years Register, compulsory part of the Childcare Register, voluntary part of the Childcare Register)
|Latest||Inspection date||Publication date|
Inspection Report as pdf
This section includes details of any complaints where:
- we took action for the provider to meet statutory requirements
- the provider took action to meet statutory requirements
We will not publish any information about a complaint or concern where no action was taken.
Providers are required to keep their own records of complaints, which parents and carers can ask to see.
Outcome Summary as pdf