What is RAISEonline?
RAISEonline - a single source of school data and analysis
RAISEonline (Reporting and Analysis for Improvement through School Self-Evaluation) provides interactive analysis of school and pupil performance data. It replaces the Ofsted Performance and Assessment (PANDA) reports and DCSF’s Pupil Achievement Tracker (PAT).
RAISEonline aims to:
- enable schools to analyse performance data in greater depth as part of the self-evaluation process
- provide a common set of analyses for schools, local authorities, inspectors and School Improvement Partners
- better support teaching and learning.
- reports and analysis covering contextual, attainment and progress for Key stage to Key Stage 4, with interactive features allowing exploration of hypotheses about pupil performance
- question level analysis, allowing schools to investigate the performance of pupils in various curriculum areas
- target setting, supporting schools in the process of monitoring, challenging and supporting pupil performance
- data management facility providing the ability to import and edit pupil level data and create school-defined fields and teaching groups.