This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.
Skip navigation

Contact Us

Do you want to write to us?

Our address is:

King Charles Street

Do you want to phone us?

For general enquiries phone our switchboard on 020 7008 1500.

Are you a journalist or from the media?

The Press Office deals with enquiries from the media on any aspect of the work of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. See our Press Office contact details for more information.

Do you have a question about travelling overseas?

If you have a question relating specifically to travel or a consular matter, see our travel specific contact information.

Visas - do you have an enquiry about a visa for the UK?

If you are in the UK - go to the UK Border Agency website.
If you are NOT in the UK - please contact your local British embassy or office - find your local embassy.

Do you want to legalise a document?

Please see our legalisation pages for further information and contact details.

Would you like to make an FOI request?

Please see our Access to Information website and details of how to make an FOI request.

Do you want to give us feedback on the website?

If you would like to give us feedback on the website, including reporting broken links or errors, or to report any problems you might be having with the subscribe/email alerts service, please complete a feedback form.

Share this with:

Our directorates

Details of our directorates & who runs them.

answer to