Civil Service Reform
The Cabinet Office oversees staff management throughout the Civil Service.
- Civil Service [External website]
Information about the UK Home Civil Service, including careers, training and pensions.
- Civil Service Recruitment Gateway [External website]
Career opportunities in the Civil Service
- Civil Service diversity [External website]
News, contacts and links on equality and diversity in employment in the Civil Service
- Civil Service statistics [External website]
Statistical information on staffing in the Civil Service
- Civil Service Pensions [External website]
Information members and prospective members of the Civil Service Pension scheme and for bodies who administer the scheme
Codes of conduct
- Propriety and ethics
Guidance on standards of conduct for Ministers, Civil Servants and Special Advisers.
- Agencies and public bodies [External website]
Policy guidance and information on executive agencies and non–departmental public bodies.
Training and development
- National School of Government [External website]
Leading provider of core skills training and professional development, with a unique range of learning opportunities closely aligned with the context and priorities of government.
Centres of Excellence