OPSI provides a wide range of guidance about Official Publications issues as part of a series of guidance notes designed to guide, alert and advise on a range of publishing, copyright and access matters. OPSI welcomes as wide a dissemination of these guidance notes as possible and they may be copied and distributed without restriction, e.g. by newsletters, e-mail, noticeboards, in training manuals, on websites and intranets.
Specific guidance which relate to Official Publications matters include:
- Copyright in Typographical Arrangement
- The National Published Archive - Legal Deposit of Official Publications
- Copyright and Publishing Notices
- Notices on Government Websites
- Official Publications - Extending Availability for Disabled People
- Maintaining the Bibliography of UK Official Publications
- Statutory Instrument Practice
- How to Publish a Command Paper (PDF - 397 KB)
A list of copyright guidance is also available.
We welcome comments on any other topics where departments, agencies and users would find guidance useful. If you have any queries regarding Official Publications issues then please contact the Publishing Services team.
If you would like to add your name to the guidance note distribution list, please contact the Information Policy team.