Jobs: Recruitment Pages
With 95,000 employees, c£423 billion revenue, over 290 locations and around 50 million customers, HM Revenue and Customs is a major business with serious responsibilities:
- Collecting Income, Corporation and Environmental taxes
- Distributing Tax Credits
- Managing all aspects of VAT and Customs Duty
- Monitoring the UK’s borders and ports for illegal trade
- Administering National Insurance and Student Loans
- Enforcing compliance with the Minimum Wage
Quite simply, our work and the revenue we collect touches the lives of every single adult and business in the UK, from students and single mothers, to the largest multi-national corporations. We’re the business that helps keep the UK working. As such, we're completely in a league of our own.
The Graduate and Internship programmes have closed for this year but will probably reopen in October 2009.
Internal Nomination Scheme for Fast Stream
This programme is open to HMRC employess only.