Credit unions application
If you are applying for authorisation and registration, then you must:
- prepare and collect the supporting documents;
- fill in the relevant forms in the application; and
- sign the forms and return them to us by post with your cheque and the required supporting documents.
The supporting documents must include the following
You should only progress to the application pack if you have the following documents, without these the application will be classed as incomplete.
Click on the links for further information about each document.
- Staff organisational chart;
- Regulatory business plan;
- Financial projections, including assumptions used;
- Policies and Procedures manual;
- Evidence of insurance provider;
- Letter(s) confirming grant funding; and
- Appropriate Membership Qualification map (if appropriate).
In some circumstances, we may ask you for a pre-application or pre-authorisation/registration meeting. Alternatively, please contact us if you are interested in a meeting.