This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.

Forms and guidance

Homepage > Forms index > Subject index

Section navigation

Forms index


Agricultural holding (CPH) numbers

Application for the allocation for an agricultural holding (CPH) number

  • To apply for an Agricultural Holding Number please telephone the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) Customer Service Centre on 0845 6037777 between 8:30 am and 5 pm Monday - Friday and holidays, and between 9 am and 5 pm at weekends.
For information only

Further information is available on our Help page about downloading or reading Adobe Acrobat documents.

Page last modified: 15 June 2007

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs