Defra collects and publishes a wide range of economic and statistical
information which is made available free of charge on this site.
Information on this site has been divided into the following subject
- Agriculture and Food - economic and statistical data on agriculture
- Detailed Farming Statistics - statistical information from the
June Agricultural census including customised outputs
- Environment - economic and statistical data on the environment
and environment protection
- Fisheries - economic and statistical data on the fishing industry
- Rural Affairs - information on rural statistics and indicators
- Sustainable Development - information on sustainable development
You should be able to quickly locate documents via the relevant
subject index (on the left), via the Alphabetical Index (at the
top of the page) or view the What's New? Page for announcements
about the regular updates and additions to this site.
Defra's National Statistics Year
Ahead programme lists scheduled National Statistics releases.
Documents are in Excel, Word and Portable Document Format. You
may need to install Microsoft Excel/Word Viewer or Adobe Acrobat
Reader, which are available free of charge - see downloads.
There is also a link to the Adobe
Acrobat Access Plug-in reader for the visually impaired.