This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.
Department for Children, Schools and Families
Make a complaint

Government Offices

If you have a complaint about one of the government offices you should contact them directly. Each government office has a complaints procedure which is available on request. You can find their contact details in your local telephone directory, or alternatively you can call Directory Enquiries.

Share this information?