Natural England is fully committed to making its web pages accessible to all. This web site meets level 'AA' compliance with W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative.
Keyboard access information
We have provided a series of keyboard shortcuts intended to help users who have difficulty in using pointing devices such as a mouse.
This web site uses the UK Government accesskeys standard and the following information summarises each of the keyboard shortcut commands available to you.
Depending on your browser type use one of the following:
- With Windows-based systems, in general, press the "Alt" key and the relevant access key:
- if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4 then press "Alt" and the relevant number/letter at the same time
- if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 or 6 then press "Alt" and the relevant number/letter, then press the "Enter" key
- if you are using Netscape version 6 or later, or Mozilla, then press "Alt" and the relevant number/letter at the same time
- With Macintosh-based systems, press the "Ctrl" key and the relevant access key
|Access key||Name||Links to|
|Alt + S||Skip navigation||main content|
|Alt + 1||Home page||Natural England home page|
|Alt + 2||News||Press and News|
|Alt + 3||Site map||Sitemap|
|Alt + 8||Terms and Conditions||Copyright|
|Alt + 0||Access key details||This page|
If you have any queries, difficulties or suggestions please email email@example.com.