Information you provide will be held securely, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, for the following:
- e-mail alert service
- e-newsletters subscription
- interactive forms service
- school statistics (ePANDA site / RAISEonline)
- on-line surveys and post-inspection questionnaires.
Stored information is not shared with other organisations.
We don’t collect or store any personal information about who accesses our website and where they visit.
The Ofsted web site uses 'cookies' to:
- track e-mail alert subscribers for usage statistics; this cookie is set not to expire but can be deleted from a PC's cookie folder
- authenticate users of the further education colleges' post-inspection questionnaire; the cookie expires when the user logs out.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your PC. A cookie's name and location will depend upon your operating system and the type of browser you use. Cookies do not contain executable code and so do not provide a potential point of entry for viruses.
You can control how your browser deals with cookies by amending its security settings. If your browser is set not to accept any cookies, it is likely you will not be able to use services like on-line shopping and web-based email.