International trade: Customer Information Notes - AE/07/142
This Customer Information note (CIN) was issued by the International Animal Health Service Delivery Unit (IAHSDU) of Animal Health (AH). Therefore Defra cannot advise on its content. Please contact IAHSDU for further information.
Export of pet birds to Greece
1. Revised export health certification is now available for the export of Pet Birds to Greece (1520EHC).
2. Exporters need to be aware that the certificate has been amended to provide clarification about method of treatment for Psittacosis.
3. Should exporters require a specimen copy of the export health certificate and the notes for guidance or other associated documents, they should contact their local Animal Health Office.
4. This and further CINs will be posted on the Defra website.
5. Exporters with any further enquiries concerning the subject matter of this CIN should contact their local Animal Health Office.
Issued by: International Animal Health Service Delivery Unit
Tel (01522) 563132
Page last modified:
21 May, 2007
Page published: 21 May, 2007