Why use the Immobilise Property Register ? Take a Tour
- Immobilise has over 13.8 million account holders, over 21 million registered items, over 3.6 million items recorded as stolen adding up to over 500 million pieces of information about property ownership and associated criminality. It is supported by amongst others The Mobile Industry Crime Action Forum, The Metropolitan Police, Transport For London, The National Mobile Phone Crime Unit, and all the major UK Police forces.
- Accounts are FREE and you can register as many items as you wish on one account. If you wish once registered you can upgrade and add certificates of ownership and photos to your account. Click here to view a sample.
- Recent Police figures highlight the arrest of over 450 people and the recovery of of stolen goods with help from Immobilise. Click here.
- Only via Immobilise can you flag any stolen item on the UK Police forces Stolen Equipment National Database and on www.checkmend.org the public and second-hand trade searchable stolen property database.
- The information you record can help you after loss, theft and fire to complete insurance claims and report stolen or lost property to the Police.
- Insurance companies or the Police looking to validate an Immobilise Ownership Certificate please click here.
- Found Some Property or need help? Email us at email@example.com
- Buying Second Hand Goods? Why not use our sister website www.CheckMEND.org (which holds the largest database of stolen goods in Europe if not the world), to check any item is not stolen or in the case of a mobile phone blocked by the networks.
- Ever lost a phone or had it stolen, it's a real hassle, but with our new service "foneASSIST" One Call Does It All! Take a look at this great new service -Click Here.