Zimbabwe, energy prices and the NHS were on the agenda at today’s PMQs.
The Prime Minister also took questions on child poverty, Trade Union laws and the Gurkhas.
Follow the links below to read the PMQs transcript or watch the broadcast again.
Watch the broadcast again or read the transcript
The Prime Minister answered questions on:
- Zimbabwe - Zimbabwe election not possible
- Energy prices - PM sets out energy plan
- Gurkhas - See our International section
- Child poverty
- Trade Union laws
- Crime - See our Law and Order section
- Education - See our Education section
- Free bus travel
- NHS - See our Health section
- Seaside resorts
- Organ donation
Prime Minister’s Questions is an opportunity for MPs from all parties to question the Prime Minister on any subject, although they usually focus on the key issues of the day.
The half-hour session, which takes place at 12:00 GMT/BST on Wednesdays while Parliament is in session, starts with a routine question from an MP about the Prime Minister’s engagements.