We have made every effort to make the MOD website accessible and easy to use for everyone.
Our aspiration is to conform to the Guidelines for UK government websites and the Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Level AA, and to ensure that this Web accessibility standard is achieved and maintained.
Access KeysThe access keys for this site are:
- ALT plus A links to this site's Accessibility Statement.
- ALT plus H links to the Defence home page.
- ALT plus C skips to an index of the contents of this page.
- ALT plus N skips to the navigation on each page.
- ALT plus T jumps to the top of the page.
The contents of this page with keys to jump to them follows...
- ALT plus 1 skips to Defence For : links to role based hubs for different visitors.
- ALT plus 2 skips to Top Choices : The top tasks you might want to carry out using the Defence website.
- ALT plus 3 skips to Defence News .
- ALT plus 4 skips to a set of interesting links from around Defence and the Forces.
Software to open documents
This website provides links to documents in portable document format (PDF). You may need special software to read these files. The link "Tips on using PDFs" on the right will enable you to download free software to allow you to open these files.
Comments and feedbackWe welcome your input on all aspects of the MOD website. If you have any comments, feedback or complaints, please use the Comments and Feedback link provided.