About the unit
In this unit pupils learn to talk and write about a variety of past events. They consolidate and extend their knowledge of the preterite tense.
New language content:
- all forms of the preterite tense of regular
-er and -ir verbs,
comer, salir and irregular verbs
hacer, ver, estar
- imperfect tense (receptive use) using
- concerts, cinema, theatre, sport, a bullfight
- ordering and buying tickets
- recounting a past event or an outing
Alternative contexts: transport; hobbies; leisure activities.
This unit is expected to take 12-15 hours.