About the unit
In this unit, pupils learn to compare personal characteristics, to make simple introductions and to express thanks and appreciation.
New language content:
- quantifier poco
- regular comparative and superlative adjectives
- formation of adverbs with -mente
- direct object pronoun with persons (le, la, les, las)
- character descriptions
- meeting people, formally and informally
- being, and welcoming, a guest
- expressing thanks in speech and in a simple informal letter
Alternative contexts: personal descriptions, including personal details; describing members of the family and friends; modes of address; making polite requests.
This unit is expected to take 12-15 hours.