This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.
[Sitemap]  [Search Page]  [Subscribe]  [Feedback Form]  [Home]  [Graphics Version
[Travel]  [Trade & Investment]  [Legalisation]  [FCO e-services
[News]  [Country Advice]  [Before You Go]  [While You Are There]  [If It All Goes Wrong]  [Campaign and Partners]  [Contact Us / FAQs] [Links
[FAQs]  [Travelling]  [Health & Safety]  [Crime]  [In Prison/On Trial Overseas]  [Forced Marriage]  [Child Abduction]  [Birth/Death Overseas]  [Marriage/Adoption Overseas]  [Missing People Overseas]  [Dual Nationality]  [Consular Services/Living Overseas]  [Timeshare]  [Money Matters]  [Passports]  [Legalisation]  [Wildlife Souvenirs / Products]  [FCO Travel Advice]  [Driving Abroad]  [Applying for a Passport Whilst Overseas]  [Consular Fees]  [Complaints Procedure

Contact Us

For up-to-date information on problems affecting your safety in around 200 countries, refer to the FCO Travel Advice , see BBC Ceefax p 470 onwards, or contact:

Travel Advice Unit
Consular Division
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Old Admiralty Building
London SW1A 2PA
Tel: 020 7008 0232 / 0233 (Please do not use this number for visa-related enquiries)
Fax: 020 7008 0155
email: (for Travel Advice enquiries only)