Support to CJS Ministers for Criminal Justice Group and National Offender Management Service, as well as:
- NOMS/CJS casework including mental health and public protection
- race and confidence (OCJR)
- Bradley review implementation
- Casey review implementation
- community involvement in justice issues
- Ministry of Justice staff diversity
- ID cards and implementation
- NOMS/CJS freedom of information.
Shahid Malik MP was appointed Parliamentary Under Secretary of State on 4 October 2008.
He was previously Parliamentary Private Secretary to the Schools Minister Jim Knight MP and Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Department for International Development.
University of Durham