This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.

Claim repayment upon leaving the UK

I want to...

We recommend:

  • Forms P85 and P85(S)
    These forms are for use if you have left or are about to leave the UK. They help us decide how you should be treated for UK tax purposes after you leave and to consider any repayment of tax that may be due.

You may also want: