All forms for Students
- P11D Return of Expenses Payments
- P38S Student Employees
You can only use form P38(S) if you are a student working only in the holidays and you have worked out that your total taxable income will not exceed your Personal Allowance (£4,745 for the tax year ending on 5 April 2004).
You cannot use the form if you have any job during term-time.
Ask your employer for form P38(S), fill it in and give it back to your employer. You should then receive your pay without any tax taken off.
- P45 Details of Employee Leaving Work
- P46 PAYE Notice of New Employee
- P50 Claim for Income Tax Repayment
- P60 End of Year Certificate
- P91 Employment Record
- R40 Claim for Repayment and Guidance
- R85 Savings
Application by savers who usually live in the UK to receive interest without tax taken off