Change colours in Firefox
- Open the 'tools' menu and select 'options',
- select 'colours' in the font's & 'colours' section,
- un-tick the 'allow pages to choose their own colours, instead of my selections above' box,
- un-tick the 'use system colours box',
- select the colour of the text and background by clicking the coloured boxes,
- select the colour of the; visited and unvisited links; by clicking the coloured boxes.
Change colours in Internet Explorer
- Open the 'tools' menu and select 'Internet options',
- select the 'general' tab and 'accessibility' in the 'appearance' section,
- tick the box that says 'ignore colours specified on web pages', then click 'ok',
- select 'colours' in the 'appearance' section and un-tick the box that says 'use windows colours'
- select the coloured boxes to change the text, background, visited and unvisited links colours.
Back to top