High Speed 2 automated people mover (APM) Euston Station to St Pancras International further investigation final report
- Arup for High Speed Two Limited (HS2 Ltd)
- Department for Transport
- Date published:
- 20 December 2010
This report presents the findings of investigations into options for a people mover between Euston and St Pancras as an alternative to a rail connection from HS2 to HS1. This report covers:
- Investigation of underground utilities and tunnels along the line of the people mover
- Illustration of the people mover and its guideway structure superimposed against the North and South facade elevations along Phoenix Road
- Development of the people mover interface with the existing St Pancras Station on Midland Road
- High Speed 2 automated people mover (APM) Euston Station to St Pancras International further investigation final report (PDF - 14419 KB)
Order printed copies
This publication is only available online.
Help accessing downloadable file formats
Most publications are available in portable document format (PDF) or rich text format (RTF) for downloading and reading offline. PDF files may only be compatible with the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader .
People with visual difficulties may find it useful to learn about improving the accessibility of Acrobat documents at the Adobe Accessibility Resource Centre .
For information about RTF and zip files please visit help with downloads.
If you are unable to access a publication, please call 020 7944 4908 or contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.