Joint call for tender for Motorways of the Sea projects in the North Sea region: Second call 2008
Table of contents
- The potential for development in the North Sea region
- Joint call for Motorways of the Sea project proposals in the North Sea region
- Objective of this call for proposals
- Who can submit Motorways of the Sea proposals for this call?
- Content and structure of project proposals
- Evaluation criteria
- Submission of proposals and closing date
Article 12a of the TEN-T guidelines
Checklist for the evaluation of project proposals submitted following the second joint call for tender
- 1. Content and structure of the project proposal.
- 2. Viability of service and credibility and maturity of the overall project.
- 3. Contribution to cohesion/accessibility and to modal shift based on the characteristics of the traffic (SSS, rail, road) involved (e.g. frequency and regularity, transport costs, safety and security).
- 4. Contribution to quality improvement in the logistic chain (port services, infrastructure and connections to the rest of the TEN-T, information systems/onestop-shops/single windows etc.)
- 5. Socio-economic impact and impact on employment.
- 6. Environmental impact.
- 7. Effects on competition.
- 8. Conclusion