Content on this site is under review following the formation of a new government.
This section contains details of the Governments Sustainable Distribution Strategy and more detailed information on the development of Freight Quality Partnerships, a key element of the strategy.
The following content is available from the Department for Transport web archive .
- Freight Quality Partnerships
- Freight Quality Partnerships (PDF - 543 KB)
- A guide on how to set up and run Freight Quality Partnerships (PDF - 587 KB)
- Good Practice Guide - A guide on how to set up and run Freight Quality Partnerships
- Appendix 1: Example Business Survey (PDF - 185 KB)
- Appendix 2: Example Driver Survey (PDF - 93 KB)
- Progress on Government review of Mode Shift Grants and Sensitive Lorry Miles
- The Sustainable Distribution Fund
- Sustainable distribution: introduction
- Sustainable distribution: a strategy
- The Sustainable Distribution Fund for investments in England
- Table 1, The Sustainable Distribution Fund (DOC - 43 KB)
Help accessing downloadable file formats
Most publications are available in portable document format (PDF) or rich text format (RTF) for downloading and reading offline. PDF files may only be compatible with the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader .
People with visual difficulties may find it useful to learn about improving the accessibility of Acrobat documents at the Adobe Accessibility Resource Centre .
For information about RTF and zip files please visit help with downloads.
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.