DCMS are producing a regular Licensing Countdown newsletter to keep stakeholders informed of developments throughout the implementation of the Licensing Act. The newsletter will:
- Raise the profile of the Licensing Act and its provisions.
- Help ensure a smooth transition to the new regime.
- Provide clarity on areas of concern.
- Encourage take up of the Act's reforms, by highlighting its advantages and opportunities.
- Assist local authorities by highlighting good practice and partnership.
- Provide contact details, relevant sources of information and a diary of upcoming events.
Licensing Countdown October 2005 (PDF 442k)
Licensing Countdown October 2005 (Welsh Version) (PDF 371k)
Licensing Countdown May 2005 (PDF 572k)
Licensing Countdown May 2005 (Welsh Version) (PDF 428k)
Licensing Countdown February 2005 (PDF 533k)
Licensing Countdown February 2005 (Welsh Version) (PDF 389k)
Subscribe now to receive emailed copies of Licensing Countdown.
Licensing Countdown newsletters published in 2004 are still available to download.
DCMS would welcome your views about Licensing Countdown to help shape future issues. If you would like to share your thoughts, please fill in the form below and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use, Right-mouse button over the links and choose 'Save Target As...', you will then be able to save the feedback form in the appropriate place on your computer and complete the form offline at your leisure.
Licensing Countdown feedback form (MS Word Format) (158kb)
Licensing Countdown feedback form (RTF Format) (666kb)
NB: Depending on how your computer is set-up to download documents, left mouse button clicking on the Word version of the form to open it may produce errors.
If you no longer wish to receive Licensing Countdown, please email email@example.com.