This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.

Contact us

Communities and Local Government is always pleased to receive comments and supply information about what we do. Please check whether your query has already been answered in the Frequently Asked Questions area of the website before contacting us, and use the options below to help us route your enquiry to the right people. For more information on how we deal with your enquiries, please see our general enquiries policy.

Enquiries about our work

If your query relates to a policy matter, help us to respond as quickly as possible by selecting the most appropriate contact point from our list of policy enquiry email addresses. For media enquiries please contact the relevant news desk as listed on our newsroom contacts page.

General, service or website enquiries

For general enquiries about the Department or our services please call our helpline on 0303 444 0000 (08:30-17:30 Mon-Fri), or use the form below. You can also use the form below to report a problem with our website, or suggest new content you'd like to see on the site.

Please enter your details and make sure that you provide us with your correct email address.

The fields marked with an * are mandatory.

Our offices

Address for Communities and Local Government office is listed below. For written correspondence, please use the Eland House address. Our building is a short walking distance from Victoria main line and Victoria underground station. Bus numbers 2, 8, 11, 16, 24, 36, 38, 52, 73, 82, 148, 185, 211, 239, 436, 507, C1 and C10 all go to Victoria.

    Eland House

    Communities and Local Government
    Eland House
    Bressenden Place
    SW1E 5DU