This White Paper sets out our proposals for a higher education sector which is sustainably funded; delivers a better student experience; and contributes fully to the efforts to increase social mobility. The purpose of this consultation is to receive feedback on this overall package of proposals for reforming higher education in England. We welcome input from anyone with an interest in our proposals.
These proposals represent a radical reform of the higher education system and we are seeking your comments on the overall strategy for reform set out in this White Paper and the impact that they will have on the higher education sector. You can comment via the comment box on the right or by emailing HE.firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also comment on the specific proposals in each chapter by clicking on the links below.
- Sustainable and fair funding
- Well-informed students driving teaching excellence
- A better student experience and better-qualified graduates
- A diverse and responsive sector
- Improved social mobility through fairer access
- A new fit-for-purpose regulatory framework