This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.

VAT 68 - Request for transfer of a registration number

HMRC Reference:VAT 68 View Change History
User Alert
The document you requested is available for download only

Use form VAT 68 to transfer the VAT registration of a company that is changing ownership.

Temporary problem

Sorry - HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) are currently experiencing problems with the service you have requested. HMRC are dealing with the problem and hope to have this service available again shortly, so please try again later.

For general enquiries, please call the Helpline on Tel 0845 010 9000.

If this problem happened while you were using HMRC's Online Services and you need further help, please contact the Online Services Helpdesk.

content tools